10 Disc Branded Power Banks Mastercharge

Business Branded Powerbanks| Powerbanks For Business

Mastercharge Business Branded Powerbanks

Proven to boost your Trip Advisor reviews.

Mastercharge is a tool that will help boost your online reviews, recommendations and increase average spend per customer.

Business Branded Powerbanks

Maximise Your Brands Visibility

Mastercharge will brand all power banks with you company logo / design at no extra cost to help brand visibility both onsite and online.

Charge Up to 20 Devices

With Mastercharge 10 you can charge up to 20 devices at one time. Meaning you have 20 customer all 20 times more likely to leave a positive review about their experience at your business.

2 Built In Cables

Each power bank has two built in cables. 1 x Apple lightening cable for iPhone and iPad. 1 X Micro USB cable to support most other devices on the market.

Turbo Charge

We understand you might not want to have clients sat down for a long time charging their devices. This is why all Mastercharge products support turbo charge. This means we deliver the power in the fastest yet safest way possible giving 30% charge in as little as 15 minutes.

‘Low Battery Anxiety’

Nine out of Ten people “felt panic” when their phone battery drops to 20 percent or lower.

Mastercharge Data IoT

Give Charge, Get Reviews

With the help of the Mastercharge App we will support you getting more 5 star reviews.

1 Customer Needs Charge
2 Customer Finds You
3 Learn About Your Customers
4 Engage With Customers
5 Boost Positive Reviews
1 Customer Needs Charge

MasterMap Find A Phone Charger

2 Customer Finds You

Find Your Nearest Mastercharge Station

3 Learn About Your Customers

Mastercharge Invisible Charging

4 Engage With Customers

Mastercharge Notification Wireless

5 Boost Positive Reviews

How To Get Better Trip Advisor Reviews

MasterMap App
Power Banks for Business

Mastercharge Business Power Banks

The sleek design of Mastercharge allows you to charge 10 discs simultaneously on the docking station, meaning only one power cable is needed.

This wireless charging feature means that you will only need one charging cable to charge all 10 discs. During charging, each LED light represents 25%. One LED: 25% charged; two LEDs: 50% charged; three LEDs: 75% charged; and four LEDs 100% charged.

Feature- CMS

Select An Option

  • 5 Disc Unit
  • 10 Disc Unit
  • Special Event Hire
5 Wireless Charging Discs
With each disc having two built in cables, this will give you the capability of charging 10 devices at the same time.
97% Of Mobile Devices Supported
Your business will be able to cater for 97% of mobile devices with the MFI certified Apple cable and a mirco USB cable; if needed we can offer additional adaptors complimentarily to make up the other 3%.
Wireless Charging
The sleek design of Mastercharge allows you to charge your 5 discs simultaneously on the docking station, meaning only one power cable is required to charge all 5 discs.
10 Wireless Charging Discs
With each disc having two built in cables, this will give you the capability of charging 20 devices at the same time.
97% Of Mobile Devices Supported
Your business will be able to cater for 97% of mobile devices with the MFI certified Apple cable and a mirco USB cable; if needed we can offer additional adaptors complimentarily to make up the other 3%.
Wireless Charging
The sleek design of Mastercharge allows you to charge your 10 discs simultaneously on the docking station, meaning only one power cable is required to charge all 10 discs.
5 Or 10 Disc Hire Options Available
We understand that as spectacular as Mastercharge is, if your event is a one off, or yearly event, then a hire option could be more suitable for you. From as little as £50 per day, you will be able to wow your guests / VIPs with a service that goes above and beyond.
Mastercharge Lite
We are now also offering our fantastic Mastercharge Lite for hire. Please contact us to find out more.
Choose Your Cables
Not only can you customise and brand your portable light weight chargers, you can also choose what charge cables you require for that special event.

Get In Touch

Join The Family

=
X